Some features of this program:
· Easy graphical user interface.
· It doesn't create or depend on headers in the splitted files.
· The files don't need to have filenames like f.ex. splfile.001,
splfile.002, splfile.003 etc. to be joined.
· You can make it compatible with all joiners/splitters that don't
crypt files or put a header at the END of files.
· You have three split-modes, "Fixed size" between 1kB-2GB,
"DiscOptimizing" where it fills e.g. disks to the limit, and
"Number of files" where you specify how many files you want
the file to be splitted into!
· You can drag'n'drop files from f.ex. Workbench.
· It recognizes file series when joining.